Time is money: Optimize revenue with uptime optimization strategies

In the fast-paced world of payment processing, every second counts, and uptime is of paramount importance. Recent research of global merchants paints a compelling picture: approximately 52% of firms boast an impressive uptime of 99.99%, leaving only 0.01% for potential downtime, equivalent to a mere 4 minutes and 29 seconds per month1. While this figure may seem insignificant, for large businesses, that tiny fraction could translate into hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost revenue.

We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. May we use marketing cookies to show you personalized ads? Manage all cookies